Materuni Waterfall , Coffee Plantation and Chagga Traditional & Customs.
It’s a terrific idea to take a visit to Materuni Village and Waterfalls if you want to spend the away from the hustle and bustle of the city.You can either use the trek to Materuni Waterfall to get a peek of Tanzania’s natural beauty in order to get your body ready for the upcoming Kilimanjaro climb or to relax your muscles after the climb. A hike to Materuni Waterfall kicks off the tour.
As well as learning about some of the local history, customs, village economy, agricultural and cultural life, visitors will have the chance to observe how native fruits including avocados, mangos, lemons, and bananas grow. Swimsuits will come in useful since you can cool yourself in the natural pool when you reach the waterfall.
A visit to the nearby village located among the coffee plantations will round up the program. The locals will show you how to grow coffee and walk you through the process of making coffee from bean to cup. Join the Chaga people in song and dance as they grind, roast, and cook the beans. Villagers will provide lunch, a traditional Chagga meal, when the coffee is ready.
||Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), Arusha Airport, (ARK/HTAR), Moshi and Arusha
|PRICE FOR MATERUNI
||5 PAX +
|Materuni Entrance Fee
||Cultural Tour Guide
|Transfer to / From Materuni
||Lunch Park & Drinking Water
|Fee for Coffee Activities
||Wages for Driver / Guide
|Pre and Post Accommodation
||Coffee to take home
|Tips for driver / Guide
You can engage in the following activities while visiting Materuni Village & Waterfalls:
- Banana and coffee plantations are among the sights you pass.
- Possibility of encountering a variety of primates, including black and white Colobus monkeys.
- Information about the locals, their way of life, and their traditions
- Taking in the scenery on Mount Kilimanjaro’s slopes
- Explanation of many flowers
- Visit the waterfalls, learn about them, and go swimming if you want to.
- A 2400m ascent to the Mount Kilimanjaro National Park’s border
- You will discover how to brew your own coffee and drink local coffee.
- If the Mount Kilimanjaro snow summit is not obscured by clouds, this is the ideal vantage point to see it.
There are no reviews yet.